14.2.03

ephram





FULL NAME: Gregory Edward Smith
PROVENANCE: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
WHERE HE CURRENTLY HANGS HIS HAT:: Los Angeles and Utah
D.O.B.: July 6, 1983 (Cancer)
HEIGHT: 5'11"
FAMILY AFFAIR: Greg is the oldest of 4 kids. He has 2 younger brothers Douglas (who's also in "the biz") and Andrew. The boys also have a sister, Samantha.
HOBBIES: Rock climbing, soccer, rollerblading and photography
FIRST BIG BREAK: A Tide laundry commercial when he was 6.
YOU MAY HAVE SEEN HIM IN: "Andre" or "The Patriot"
BUT YOU MOST LIKELY KNOW (and like) HIM AS: Ephram Brown on the WB's new hit "Everwood"
HOW HIS CO-STAR EMILY VANCAMP (Amy) CHARACTERIZES HIM: "He's kind of that clumsy, charming smooth."
QUIRKY PASTIME: Greg has been known to call Emily late at night and rap Eminem songs on her answering machine.
GREG ON EPHRAM: "[We] are nothing alike at all. But there's definitely a girl from my past who is kind of like Amy. Whenever I'm struggling for motivation, I think of her. I won't say who because I want all the girls I've dated to think it's her." See, Emily was right; SMOOTH!

nota: 9 - pq? novinho... tsk tsk tsk

Nenhum comentário: